posted 48 years ago by
klopmaass
Shopaholic Member

Amazon has 2.4G Wireless Mouse, Nano Receiver, 6 Buttons, 1600 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels, Design for Laptop Notebook PC Laptop Computer on sale for $7.92 with promo code PQMZAMZ2

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
klopmaass said:   Amazon has 2.4G Wireless Mouse, Nano Receiver, 6 Buttons, 1600 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels, Design for Laptop Notebook PC Laptop Computer on sale for $7.92 with promo code PQMZAMZ2

Does anybody really need all those buttons? Is this the Gillette blades scheme?

lewitz said:   Does anybody really need all those buttons? Is this the Gillette blades scheme?
The left and right buttons are standard.  I use the back button all the time and the forward button sometimes when using the browser.  The mouse wheel is clickable and is pretty much standard as well but I don't use it.
 And don't even remember what it's function is.  The DPI button is useful to adjust the speed at which the cursor reacts to mouse movement.

I like this wireless mouse, cheaper and nice.

Better to have had and lost then to never have had? I have a different mouse with extra buttons but they save me a bunch of time with mapped complex shortcuts that'd otherwise occupy two hands. For example, map Calc to ctrl+shift+alt+c and then map that command to a button.

Does it come with a battery or will I have to buy my own?

TX.... IN 4 ONE~!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017