• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I picked these up last week for $8.97 (still shows $8.97 for me, not $9.97 as OP states).
They are nice - fairly heavy duty with a strong lid. The great thing is they stack very well!

rated:
Same price for similar product at Lowes.

rated:
I see $8.97 also! I used these when I had to suddenly pack up my apartment and move last year. They're really sturdy.

rated:
jcmitchell21 said:   Same price for similar product at Lowes

Link for those who may be interested: https://www.lowes.com/pd/Centrex-Plastics-LLC-Commander-27-Gallo...

Not sure if you get the bulk discount at Lowe's like you do at HD though

rated:
So much better than other flimsy storage notes -- these are really tough to break through normal use. Not transparent but masking tape and a sharpie see through anything.  I also payed $8.97 but maybe that discount is gone.  There's also a 17g one for a buck or two less.  They also make an even bigger one which you might be able to be buried in.

rated:
Got 6 for 7.00 ea at Lowes using 15 off 50

Thank you!

rated:
Costco sells these for $6.50. Bought 13 of them 4 days ago. Anything less than $10 is a great price for these! Love them.

rated:
cybercho said:   Costco sells these for $6.50. Bought 13 of them 4 days ago. Anything less than $10 is a great price for these! Love them.
  Is that in-store only at Costco? I see this online (49.99 for pack of 5): http://www.costco.com/27-Gallon-Storage-Tote-5-Pack.product.1003...

rated:
Yes, were on sale last time i was at Costco, but don't know how long they would stay that price.

rated:
If you buy 12 or more, then will $8.07 for each one.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017