posted 2 months ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 6K

​Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair) -- $236.00 + FS at Amazon 

$14 less than this previous Front Page Deal 

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This is the best price I've seen.  While I literally haven't lifted one up in 2 years, they work great when I do pick them up.

rated:
kriskos4 said:   This is the best price I've seen.  While I literally haven't lifted one up in 2 years, they work great when I do pick them up.
  I second this. The only lifting that happened with my set are by the UPS man! 

rated:
The dial component/locking mechanism is the weak point in these and can break, do some research. I ended up with a used set of powerblocks off craigslist.

rated:
mentalboy76 said:   
kriskos4 said:   This is the best price I've seen.  While I literally haven't lifted one up in 2 years, they work great when I do pick them up.
  I second this. The only lifting that happened with my set are by the UPS man! 

I third this. These weights looks great on the wheeled dumbbell stand that came with the weights sitting in my home. Just have to wipe the dust off every few weeks.

On the rare occasion it's used, it's great for some exercises, not for others. The biggest issue... the overall length. It gets in the way of some movement.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017