posted 48 years ago by
MrsGuin
Wacky Member

Real Simple, Golf, AutoWeek, Golf Digest, Money, GQ, StyleWatch, ESPN, GolfWeek, Shape, SELF, Travel + Leisure, Afar,  Entertainment Weekly, Sports Illustrated, Sports Illustrated Kids, TIME, Magazines were just recently added! *Please note, some magazine offers may vary. 

https://rewardsurvey.com/partner/centerpoint1?imp=262&clickid=93...

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
This is NOT NEW, I've posted about who owns this outfit and whathaveyou before, but the Mrs. didn't search well (sorry, I KNOW you're one of the Seniors [in amount of contributions] of these Forums, for which I thank very much).

But THANKS FOR THE LINK, needed it since I've had already a couple of surveys ($40 in their currency) pending and I did take advantage of a couple of print sub offers I've wanted: Style Watch (1 year for new subscribers) and People [US, in English] (15 issues or ~ 17 weeks for new subscribers).

They've seem to recently added some new choices to existent ones (no W5J or Us magazine are available at this moment)...

thanks OP

Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017