posted 48 years ago by
blossomreed
Enthusiastic Member

Kmart has the Athletech Men's Athletic Shoe Bobby - Black  on sale for $19.99.Athletech offers these men's Bobby athletic shoes to keep you in the winner's circle. The lace-up design will ensure that you get the perfect fit every time you slip these shoes on. A mesh upper along with side punch holes will keep your feet feeling cool and refreshed. Synthetic leather details on the upper give these comfy shoes a classy look. A reinforced toecap along with the rugged treaded outsole will keep you stable during your active day or during an intense work out.

• Lace-up closure
  • Mid-ankle height
  • Padded collar
  • Cloth lining...

1st pair $19.99
2nd pair $1.00
Buy 2, get $10+ in syw points

Views
10 Comments
Add Comment
Any other color?

sally71 said:   Any other color?
All you have to do is click on the link. You don't need a spoon for that.

OP, please add the following info:
1st pair $19.99
2nd pair $1.00

I picked up 2 pair of these on Monday, after buying online. My first impression is that they're pretty decent shoes. Seem well made, good support, comfortable and good fit.

Op, you missed the most important part the buy one get one deal.
Used to have a store close by but this is worth driving 15 miles to get cuz I been looking for a pair of white for a long time.
Thanks for find, op, green.

Serenader said:   I picked up 2 pair of these on Monday, after buying online. My first impression is that they're pretty decent shoes. Seem well made, good support, comfortable and good fit.
  Thanks for the feedback, really help in making a sight unseen buying decision.  Question, are they true to size?

therugsucker said:   
Serenader said:   I picked up 2 pair of these on Monday, after buying online. My first impression is that they're pretty decent shoes. Seem well made, good support, comfortable and good fit.
  Thanks for the feedback, really help in making a sight unseen buying decision.  Question, are they true to size?

They were true to size for me - 9D.  

Good Deal.Thanks OP.

Not bad, will have a try!

Serenader said:   
therugsucker said:   

They were true to size for me - 9D.  

Thanks

ocean935 said:   
sally71 said:   Any other color?
All you have to do is click on the link. You don't need a spoon for that.

OP, please add the following info:
1st pair $19.99
2nd pair $1.00

Seems like some of you missed this info posted earlier.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017