Posted with ToGo

Asus  G11CD Desktop | Intel Core i5, 16GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, 512GB SSD + 1TB HDD
$899.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-g11cd-desktop-intel-core-i5-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1060-512gb-solid-state-drive-1tb-hard-drive-silver-red/5614800.p?skuId=5614800

ASUS G11CD Desktop: Enjoy extended game play sessions with this Asus desktop gaming PC. Enjoy lag-free WQHD gaming with the sixth-generation Intel Core i5 processor, and rest assured that the 1TB hard drive offers all the storage space you'll need. This Asus desktop gaming PC also has a customizable 8 million color LED lighting effect system for added flair.

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
Bought one. Tried chasing the parts and see if I can build one that cheap. No luck, especially adding the 512 GB SSD and GTX 1060/6GB vid card. This week we should see more deals like this as CES is happening and Intel already announce new generation of desktop CPU, so PC manufacturer will try to clear their stocks.

The usual caveat. Beware of the PSU if you want to upgrade the video card in the future. The specs are not shown on the Bestbuy page. The PSU is where mass market manufacturers often cheap out.
Hopefully the PSU cage dimensions and connectors are not proprietary.

The PSU is a Delta 500W. Delta is not well known for consumers as they mainly make OEM for various manufacturers (including major network equipment companies.)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017