posted 48 years ago by
rsuaver
Senior Member - 10K

Got tired of the cheap plastic films that leaves lots of bubbles.  This should do hopefully...

iPhone 7 6S 6 Screen Protector, Tcoolgroup [2-Pack] Ultra Thin 0.3mm Clear Highly Durable Scratch Resistant Easy Installation 9H Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 7 iPhone 6S iPhone 6

https://www.amazon.com/Protector-Tcoolgroup-Resistant-Installati...

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
Is this regular price or a "sale" price?

For files manager to retrieve data by myself. There are programs to do that. For exampleIphone File Manager Iphone File Manager I used it few times it's free and it works as good as can be expected. The main thing is to stop using the external hard disk until you use this tool, and avoid writing any files to it.

veronveron said:   For files manager to retrieve data by myself. There are programs to do that. For exampleIphone File Manager Iphone File Manager I used it few times it's free and it works as good as can be expected. The main thing is to stop using the external hard disk until you use this tool, and avoid writing any files to it.
  One time I picked up the phone and the person asked if my refrigerator was running and I said yes and then he said well you better go and catch it and hung up the phone so I went to the kitchen and couldn't find the fridge because it had indeed run away so I looked all over and finally found it in the basement and had to bring it back up but then made sure that it wasnt running but then that ruined my food.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017