posted 2 months ago by
bc3000
Addicted Member

It's back. If you have a discover credit card, free $10 even though it says $10 off $30. YMMV check your discover deals.
These expire 2/5/17

18 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Mar. 6, 2017 @ 9:59am
rated:
Search for Kohl's - a 5% offer for online and the $10 of $30 will show. You can easily scan it to the app and it shows as $10 Kohl's Cash.

rated:
Got it. Thanks.

rated:
Thanks! Time to get more kcups. They are running special on kcups too.

rated:
Thanks OP! Funny, I just cashed out some points this morning and this offer wasn't there. Glad I saw your post.

rated:
If I see just 5%, I don't have the offer?

rated:
bobley said:   If I see just 5%, I don't have the offer?
  Nope -- check back in a few days to see if it shows up later

I don't have it on my card this time -- family member has it on there's

rated:
I used to get this on both of my cards every month, now I get them on a rotating basis. One month one card will have it, the next month the other will have it, etc. since about August.

rated:
Free shipping code anyone? Thank you!

rated:
Pretty good, thanks much.

rated:
jatan1986 said:   
bobley said:   If I see just 5%, I don't have the offer?
  Nope -- check back in a few days to see if it shows up later

I don't have it on my card this time -- family member has it on there's

Now theirs something to behold.

rated:
Worked for me.
could not scan bar code.
entered code and pin with keyboard.

rated:
If you scan this into your Kohl's Wallet it shows up just like Kohl's Cash not a coupon so the cashiers won't question the $30 requirement.

rated:
rsuaver said:   Search for Kohl's - a 5% offer for online and the $10 of $30 will show. You can easily scan it to the app and it shows as $10 Kohl's Cash.
  very nice tip!!! ty

rated:
Thanks for this. Scored 2x free LED string lights on post-holiday clearance.

rated:
Feb edition is out, expires 03/05/17. Woot!

rated:
Feb edition is out, expires 03/05/17. Woot!

rated:
There is a free shipping code active now(Feb.) if using Kohl's Credit.  It is Feb4Free

rated:
It's back for March!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017