posted 48 years ago by
ShoppingChick

Posted with ToGo

Beats by Dr. Dre Beats EP Headphones -
$79.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/beats-by-dr-dre-beats-ep-headphones-red/5577785.p?skuId=5577785 

Best Buy has the Beats by Dr. Dre Beats EP Headphones on sale for $89.99 with free shipping. Available in assorted colors. 

• Fine-tuned acoustics for the clarity and depth you expect from Beats
  • Durable, lightweight design reinforced with stainless steel
  • Battery-free for unlimited playback
  • Adjustable vertical sliders for a personalized fit
  • Take calls and control music on your iOS devices with RemoteTalk cable

This is the lowest price today by $10 compared to merchants listed on Google Shopping

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
I never understand why people use google shopping to price compare - the first place most people check is Amazon. And yes, Amazon is charging the same $79.99 that best Buy is for this.

If is nothing different, I think you can buy the product at anywhere what you want! By the way, Shipping free maybe not the same.

jpessin3 said:   I never understand why people use google shopping to price compare - the first place most people check is Amazon. And yes, Amazon is charging the same $79.99 that best Buy is for this.
  I actually usually check both since Amazon doesn't always price match or have the same product for cheaper. Do you have a link for the Amazon deal? I'm not seeing it for that price today. Also, Best Buy has increased to $89.99. 

Lately I've been buying electronic stuffs from BestBuy and just price match to Amazon when possible, it eliminates the risk of getting a counterfeit item from Amazon which seems to be a growing problem.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017