posted 2 months ago by
trudi
Tired Member

I'm assuming most people will get $5, but better than nothing.  Will overlap with January rewards by a few days.

Up to $1,000 could be yours to spend at Staples.    

Don’t wait, your offer ends 1/14/17. Redeem it in store soon.    

Here’s how:    
    1. Print your Mystery Reward coupon    
    2. Visit your nearest Staples ® store    
    3. Reveal your Mystery Reward amount at checkout

19 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
41428 looks to be the first 5 digits of the $5 code.

rated:
same for me so think we are good to assume it's $5

rated:
Email comes from Staples.com itself or something else?

rated:
It came from Staples Rewards <Staples@easy.Staples.com>

rated:
41428 for me as well. probably seated in the cheap seats...
thanks and green for op as i probably would have ignored email

rated:
47913 for me. Maybe worth stopping by Staples this afternoon to check.

ETA: Just got back from a Staples. It's $25. First time I ever got something other than the standard $5.

rated:
tree100 said:   47913 for me. Maybe worth stopping by Staples this afternoon to check.
  You used to be able to do online chat at Staples. com to see but when I tried last time they said they could no longer do it even though someone else here was able to.  In the past if you did not use it all in 1 trip you got a receipt with the balance as I remember getting $0.01 back on the receipt and clerk and I laughed.   Last time I got $25 so maybe you'll get something good.  Make sure that you are looking at the first 4 digits on the bar code on the RIGHT side (the left side is your Staples Reward number). 

3764 - $50
11285 - $25
55213 - $10
70981 - $5

rated:
Another 41428 here so it looks like $5 for me.

I did get $50 the first time they did the Mystery Reward thing, so I can't complain.

rated:
Staples is prompting me to reset my password. Anyone else getting this?

rated:
85812 here...don't know what it's worth yet

rated:
jimbocobb said:   85812 here...don't know what it's worth yet
  Me too, assume $5

rated:
maybe I'll dig through my thousand of deleted Staples email. Change my mind, forget it... it's not worth it. Too many junk email from Staples. Likely they'll give me a 25cents coupon and make it sound like million dollar.

rated:
did you find out what your code 85812 was worth?

rated:
85812 is $10

rated:
Thanks

rated:
Thanks! Dug it out of my trash folder for $5.

rated:
$5 here. Not that it matters a bunch, my expiration date is 1/14, different than the OP.  Maybe I'll buy that shredder that's on sale today.  My other one's gears separated (Staples brand) and it now gets gummed up after a few sheets.

rated:
13533 here, expires 01/14/17. Anybody know what it's worth?
EDIT:
OK, just got back from Staples. Got $50.00 for 13533.

rated:
This expires Sat folks, just an FYI

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017