rated:
Lol. eBay isn't offering anything. A seller on eBay is trying to push their shitty gift cards.

rated:
Free mail delivery by personally? That's not bad.

rated:
trying to push their shitty gift cards
SVM, I think their deals are good. I'd go for the CVS 10% for Coke cases if nothing else (my CVS go-to) but I have a big stack of Coke Rewards coupons I'll be using next week.

But I would buy more ExxonMobil cards (or Shell if they had them) for 93 on the $1 next time they have them.

=aw

rated:
It looks not bad.

rated:
I've only bought gas cards from SVM (varied from $91 to $93, I think the trend is higher). Makes nearby Exxon and Mobil stations much cheaper than Costco, and without the crazy lines (which are crazy in any case, the Exxon station is only 3c/gal more than Costco nearby).

Same for CVS, I'm still having trouble not picking up one 90% card ($90 for $100) I just have so much tied up in gas cards, Staples cards, PayPal balance, etc., than I don't know if I want to tie up another $90 (though I could pay for it with my PP balance, hmmm).

=aw

rated:
Read the bad reviews before buying

rated:
tankyuong said:   Read the bad reviews before buying
What are you talking about? Be specific. I have spent probably $3400 with SVM over the last year and NEVER had a problem. When eBay gave 2% cash back, it was a good way to get a 10% discount on gasoline. 7% is about like 15cents a gallon right now.

rated:
I assumed it was a reference to the seller's feedback. Overall 99.5% positive but in the last month it looks like there's 1% negative (55 negative vs 5500 positive). Obviously if you're one of the 55 you might not use them again, but I've bought from them 4 times (between last year and this) and never had a problem. I did find their last fulfillment (3 ExxonMobil cards) to be slower than before, and maybe if the timing had been important I'd have been in the negative on that one. But I didn't care, I was just grabbing while it was available.

=aw

rated:
ottawa said:   
trying to push their shitty gift cards
SVM, I think their deals are good. I'd go for the CVS 10% for Coke cases if nothing else (my CVS go-to) but I have a big stack of Coke Rewards coupons I'll be using next week.

But I would buy more ExxonMobil cards (or Shell if they had them) for 93 on the $1 next time they have them.

=aw

Same here, I only bought those gas cards from SVM. They are legit. Other cards (specially the "pre-owned" ones) are shady. Even the famous online place like Raise has a lot of complaints from the buyers about those "pre-owned" cards.
On a side note, I do not understand why people buy $100 card for $99. They only saved a buck and ended up with a bad card ...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017