posted 2 months ago by
wdrummel

Dell home, via its Member Purchase Program,offers its 5.8-lb. Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series Intel Skylake Core i7 2.6GHz 15.6'' 1080p Laptop for $1099.99. Coupon code "Exclusive100Off999" cuts it to $979.99 plus free shipping

Features include an Intel Core i7-7700HQ 2.8GHz Kaby Lake quad-core processor, 15.6" 1920x1080 LED-backlit LCD, 16GB RAM, 1TB hard drive with 128GB SSD, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB video card, 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 4.2, 6-cell battery, and Windows 10 Home 64-bit.

5 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 22, 2017 @ 5:54pm
rated:
Welcome to FW. Put the price in title.

rated:
zapjb said:   Welcome to FW. Put the price in title.
  he signed up in 2012 

rated:
ohh 1050 laptops creaping out. Still not really a deal... this is expected price range. 1060 laptops are just a couple hundred more, and they aren't budget oriented like this.

rated:
> Dual drives with 128GB Solid State Drive+ 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive

What is wrong with Dell - putting a 5400 RPM hard drive in a gaming laptop. Granted there is a 128GB solid state drive but 5400 rpm just feels so cheapy.

rated:
principal member

Yes, because most idiots buying computers only think of which processor and capacity of HD, not the reliability, return on investment, uptime, expected downtime during repair. not to mention the speed and efficiency of the whole SYSTEM. And Dell normally does a GREAT job at this (I used to work for DellHP and compact as well as companies that use their products.)
Even with the same exact proc and amount of ram, a system will benchmark differently from one to the other

And also no serious gamer thinks that CAPACITY of a HD is important. Putting a slow as hell 5400 with a large 1T means this is marketed towards people who are ignorant, and only buy by specs
​gave you green

5400k 1T in an i7 laptop SMDH

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017