posted 48 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Posted with ToGo

Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop: i7-7700HQ, 1TB SSHD, GTX 1050Ti
$881.99
http://www.dell.com/en-us/member/shop/productdetails/inspiron-15-7567-laptop/fncwf514s

Promo Code: EXCLUSIVE50OFF499

Configure As:
  • Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad Core Processor
  • 15.6" 1920 x 1080 Full HD Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display
  • 8GB DDR4 Memory
  • 1TB SSHD
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti w/ 4GB GDDR5
  • WiFi + Bluetooth 4.0
  • 6-Cell 74 Whr Battery (Integrated)
  • Win 10 Home (64-Bit)

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
these coupon codes don't work

it works, but not on the NEW Inspirion (1050 / 1050ti models). It'll work on the previous ones though.. (Gen6 Proc + nvidia 960m)

Difference in detail
Disclaimer

Pixel matrices
Disclaimer
Looks like a great option, but hold off on ordering the 4K Ultra HD 3840x2160 configuration of this laptop, until reviews come in.

Last year's Inspiron 7559 used the RG/BW Pentile matrix to claim the ability to advertise the 3840x2160 resolution, without actually providing the full detail of the resolution. This is widely regarded to be a form of cheating. The new 4K model might be using a completely different display, but that's yet to be determined.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dell/comments/5mbpsn/psa_hold_off_on_buying_the_4k_model_of_the_new/ 

(The 1920x1080 models do not have this issue, the Alienware, XPS, and Precision product lines also do not have this issue, just last year's Inspiron 15 7000, and potentially this year's)

EDIT: Also I don't really recommend this model to begin with, due to another screen issue. Dell has chosen to use very poor quality TN 1080p screens, instead of the IPS 1080p screens of last year. This means grayish blacks and shifting colors even at small angle changes. I'd wait for the Lenovo Y520 or Acer  VX 15 to be released, all of which use IPS displays and at least the GTX 1050 GPU. 

EDIT2: Tool out MSI GL62M recommendation, since that seems to use another TN display, and corrected where I accidentally said ASUS instead of Dell.

When I follow the link, it ends up at a system with an i5-7300HQ, not an i7-7700HQ.

For comparison, the microsoft store has the previous generation Dell inspiron 6700hq, 8gb, 1gb sshd, 960m 4gb, 4k touchscreen for $749 (It was $729 last week). The 960m benchmarks about 1/2 of that the 1050ti can do. The 10xx series GPUs are almost identical to the desktop versions, nvidia has never managed that kind of performance before.

Added the $1100 setup and checkout said coupon is valid but doesn't apply to item. Started a chat and they set up my order, gave me a few dollars off what was on site, applied coupon, and let me pay with 3 gift cards for the win.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017