Disregard this - I now see that there's a 20 rebate. 
Shows 39.99 when I checkout - 

rolfecms said:   Disregard this - I now see that there's a 20 rebate. 
Shows 39.99 when I checkout - 

  haha, I saw what you saw.  Showing that $20 rebate once you add it to the cart is a bit jacked up.  The rebate shouldn't be advertised as "instant savings".

Thanks OP, just placed an order online, btw, how do i download rebate form?, link on an item, seems broken, thanks

wish they would go back to getting a check so i could put it in bank,,so difficult to use a card online and try to use the whole amount or you have to use a second card if its more than the card has on it..lost 35 dollars cause Amazon screwed it up when i tried using a second card to complete a purchase,,they rejected it but it tied up 35 dollars on the prepaid card that i could never get anyone at Amazon to figure out to release the funds back to the prepaid card//i just stopped doing the gift rebates...rebates are scams anyway ,,why not just take it off the purchase and quit screwing with people..

comodosky said:   Thanks OP, just placed an order online, btw, how do i download rebate form?, link on an item, seems broken, thanks
  

no form to download, all done online, go to www.staplesrebates.com, choose ordered online option, enter in order # and the other info required. it will take care of itself. Visa card takes 4-6 weeks to come.

trumpotron said:   wish they would go back to getting a check so i could put it in bank,,so difficult to use a card online and try to use the whole amount or you have to use a second card if its more than the card has on it..lost 35 dollars cause Amazon screwed it up when i tried using a second card to complete a purchase,,they rejected it but it tied up 35 dollars on the prepaid card that i could never get anyone at Amazon to figure out to release the funds back to the prepaid card//i just stopped doing the gift rebates...rebates are scams anyway ,,why not just take it off the purchase and quit screwing with people..
  

OMG, talk about whining and complaining.   Have a cell phone? have cable/fios/Dish?  just throw the value of the rebate visa on against your bill online, if it's already paid it goes on as a credit balance. Been doing that forever! ez, peezy, poof, $20-200 at once...depleted, less you owe on a monthly bill. 

Rebates are not scams, unless they don't pay out on them. for many of us they are a valuable way to monetize rewards and be a MM at times.  But guess that's a scam too.....



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017