posted 2 months ago by
PruHTP

2420634 Mouse w/snowman pad
2420635 Mouse w/polar bear pad
2420636 Mouse w/santa pad
2420637 Mouse w/penguin pad

Link for information only. Disregard online price. Item must be purchased in store to get for $7
http://www.staples.com/M317-wireless-mouse-Penguin-mouse-pad/pro...

12 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
The shelf price tag might be higher than the real price. You can ask to scan the price first.

rated:
Has anyone replicated this deal?

rated:
Just now snagged one at the Cupertino store on Stevens Creek. Boatloads on endcap with cleanrance price clearly marked, even though website inventory showed 2 but that's prolly for just the mouse without pad.
Thanks,op, green.

rated:
rang up less at my Staples: ($5.50) I bought 3

rated:
Keep in mind that are some uncertain amount of stores that don't put out their price change tags in a timely manner. This item's old price was $15.50 and changed to $7.00 on 1/4/17.

rated:
PruHTP said:   Keep in mind that are some uncertain amount of stores that don't put out their price change tags in a timely manner. This item's old price was $15.50 and changed to $7.00 on 1/4/17.
  Almost bought last when when on sale (~15), but figured real clearance would kick in shortly, due to holiday themed mousepads included.

Time to load up on a decent wireless mouse... for a really good price (if 7 or even better, 5.50!)

rated:
juddev said:   Has anyone replicated this deal?

Yes..  There was a whole display rack of them at my store (Arrowhead/Glendale, AZ).  Price tag showed $15.50, but they scanned $7.00 (bought 2).  

rated:
Thanks...picked up 11 at my store...needed them for work.

rated:
Thanks, bought 2 at $7

rated:
Thanks

rated:
Good deal. My local Staples in Durham, NC has a stand-alone display of these at the end of the aisle where mice and keyboards are located. About 17 of them in total, clearly marked at the $7 clearance price. I bought one.

rated:
Bought one yesterday for backup. Still have a half a dozen or so left.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017