posted 48 years ago by
anticlawson
I am usually on vacation.

47st.photo (via eBay) has the Wellness High Powered Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with 10 Brush Heads on sale for $24.99 with free shipping

• Clean, Soft & Massage Brushing Modes
  • 2 Minutes Auto-Timer + 30-sec. Interval Timer
  • Includes 10 Color Coded Brush Heads

4.6/5 stars based on 108 customer reviews.The next lowest price from a rated seller on Google Products is $35.85 shipped. 

Views
2 Comments
Add Comment
These are $1 cheaper through WalMart from the same seller (search for WE2000). Reviews on Amazon aren't quite as positive. Main complaints are that they unit dies after several months of use, removing the heads can be difficult, and the heads aren't particularly high quality. However, for $24 - 5% Discover Deals Cash back, I figure its a decent deal if it lasts for a year.

Good.. Thanks for posting I'm planning to buy very first electric toothbrush other than Oral-b and Philips.
http://www.thegoodgears.com/Electric-Toothbrush/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017