posted 48 years ago by
glanwin
Thrifty Member

Link from Linksys Web site802.11ac standard for better overall connectivity. 

• Selectable dual band
  • Up to AC433 Mbps speed* on 5 GHz band
  • Up to N150 Mbps speed* on 2.4 GHz band
  • Supports Microsoft Windows® 10, 7, 8, XP, Vista

Linksys Certified refurbished products are tested, upgraded to latest firmware, and certified by Linksys technicians. They also come with a 90-day warranty.

Views
13 Comments
Add Comment
Ordered two. Thank you.

Geeks...never think it appropriate to answer the questions: Why or How in selling tech products.....

Got one too.

belgique said:   Geeks...never think it appropriate to answer the questions: Why or How in selling tech products.....
  huh ?

Looks great.
In 4 2. Thanx
Probable Linux driver mt7610u_sta... : see at https://wikidevi.com/wiki/Linksys_AE6000

Do you all thing Linksys really sent the items back to factory to refurbish them?

Only 433 Mbps? Must be USB2? Thought this might be a great deal at first glance, now...

Thanks.. Got 1

I put this in my cart but never completed checked out. A few hours later Linksys sent a 10% coupon. A few days later Linksys sent a 15% coupon. I'm debating if I should wait a few more days.

Player said:   I put this in my cart but never completed checked out. A few hours later Linksys sent a 10% coupon. A few days later Linksys sent a 15% coupon. I'm debating if I should wait a few more days.

Haha nice. A lot of companies do this. If you don't really need it, and don't care that it might be sold out/on long backorder, might as well wait a bit and see what they offer. LOL.

I have a Trendnet tew-804ub that sucks. Wonder if this would perform any better, or be more reliable.

Clocks said:   I have a Trendnet tew-804ub that sucks. Wonder if this would perform any better, or be more reliable.
  If you want reliability, get something with an external antenna, the bigger the better.

cpabster said:   
Player said:   I put this in my cart but never completed checked out. A few hours later Linksys sent a 10% coupon. A few days later Linksys sent a 15% coupon. I'm debating if I should wait a few more days.

Haha nice. A lot of companies do this. If you don't really need it, and don't care that it might be sold out/on long backorder, might as well wait a bit and see what they offer. LOL.

I tried to update my cart with 999 and it capped me at 216. I assume that's their inventory. I'll probably keep observing until this falls low enough.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017