posted 2 months ago by
ecocylina
Addicted Member

At Ticketmaster, buy one ticket for select performances nationwide and get a second one for free via coupon code "TMN241" (Enter your ZIP to choose your area,After choosing your event, select this offer under ticket type. Available seats will display once you've entered the code.)
http://www.ticketmaster.com/ticketdeals/2-for-1-tickets?clickid=wgSyuZ1BU38R1mq39oyJW2EwUkkSGayN1098Tw0&

4 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Edited message to fix link — Jan. 7, 2017 @ 2:56am
rated:
Chicago NYC Vegas dc about it

rated:
I'm really tired of these Ticketmaster / /Livenation events. I seem to never have a good time anymore. It's just poor quality expensive drinks, poor quality food, expensive tickets and crammed.

rated:
JohnPg82 said:   I'm really tired of these Ticketmaster / /Livenation events. I seem to never have a good time anymore. It's just poor quality expensive drinks, poor quality food, expensive tickets and crammed.
  Try a Britt Floyd show if you ever liked Pink Floyd.  Only show I ever attend these days.

rated:
This is perfect if you're a fan of one of these acts, teams or shows that are unable to draw enough people to their event..

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017