posted 48 years ago by
Llilith
Deal Witch - 2000 M.O.T.Y.

$215 off Queen and King Mattresses at Ameena - FatWallet Exclusive!
Coupon FAT215
Exp 1/31

Save $215 on a queen or king mattress from Ameena with our FatWallet exclusive coupon. A queen mattress is just $585 after coupon.† Shipping is free, and they are made in the USA. Perhaps the coolest thing about this company is their Buy One, Give One program, where they donate a mattress to charity for every mattress they sell.

• Ameena mattresses feature a latex over memory foam construction. They have a 120-night risk free trial and a 15-year warranty. If you decide you donít like the mattress in the first 120 day, they'll refund your money and pick up the mattress for free.
  • Your mattress will arrive compressed into a 21x20x40-inch box (about the size of a golf bag) for easy transportation and set up. You just unbox, unroll, and the mattress expands to itís normal size.
  • CertiPUR-US Mattress Foam: †

• The top layer of Energex provides a responsive feel to keep you from sinking too far into the mattress and ensuring you are fully supported.
    • The middle layer of Thermaphase Gel Memory Foam conforms to your body, reducing pressure around your shoulders and hips, lessening your body's need to toss and turn for deeper sleep.
    • The Premium Gel Memory Foam (vs regular memory foam) has the additional benefit of drawing away excess heat, helping you sleep cooler. Durable for solid support, yet breathable to help you sleep cooler, our base layer works in conjunction with the premium layers above to enhance the support and cooling properties of the entire mattress.†† †
    • Certified foams are made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission Made without PBDEs, TDCPP, or TCEP ("Tris") flame retardants Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million) Made without ozone depleters.

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
Your mattress is compressed into a 21x20x40-inch box (about the size of a golf bag)†
making it easy to transport and set up. Just unbox, unroll, and enjoy!

WTF ?

YouTube Review:†https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-aqFNTeG8U

I know, strange huh?† I ordered a similar mattress from a different company for our RV. Sure enough once you unroll it, it gets lots bigger.

A minimum purchase of 799.00 is required for fat215 coupon

SNakian said:   A minimum purchase of 799.00 is required for fat215 coupon
OP states offer valid on Queen or King size.
Queen lists as $800 so cpn code should work as stated.

I would never ever buy a mattress without seeing and lying on it first. You spend 1/3 of your life on your bed. It's worth it to find the right mattress before buying it. The fact that they can compress this thing so small for shipping makes me think this is not a quality mattress. My King Sealy Latex Mattress would take a crane to lift, it's that heavy.

blueribb said:   I would never ever buy a mattress without seeing and lying on it first. You spend 1/3 of your life on your bed. It's worth it to find the right mattress before buying it. The fact that they can compress this thing so small for shipping makes me think this is not a quality mattress. My King Sealy Latex Mattress would take a crane to lift, it's that heavy.
† I can see your point, I feel the same way about something like a mattress.† They are offering a pretty strong guarantee though, where they will pick it up for free and issue a refund within the first 120 days.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017