posted 2 months ago by
hobo916
Geeky member

Link 

You can even save an extra $50 off on a Dell PC with the purchase of  Dell Monitor.

Product Details

• LED-Backlit LCD Monitor
  • 1920 x 1080 at 75 Hz Resolution; Widescreen - 16:9 Aspect Ratio
  • 6 ms (gray-to-gray) Response Time
  • 300 cd/m˛ Brightness
  • Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 / 8000000:1 (dynamic)
  • HDMI, VGA Inputs
  • IPS Panel Type
  • Compliant Standards: Plug and Play, VESA EDID, DDC/CI, RoHS, TCO Displays
  • 16.7 million colors
  • Dimensions (WxDxH): 24.5 in x 7.3 in x 18.1 in - with stand

9 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 25, 2017 @ 5:26pm
rated:
reviews on the Staples website aren't working?

rated:
saintpauljeff said:   reviews on the Staples website aren't working?
  They work for me. Did you click on the (39) ?

rated:
specifications say Display Port, no mention of HDMI.  Also has VGA.

rated:
FWjunkie2 said:   specifications say Display Port, no mention of HDMI.  Also has VGA.
  Are you sure you are looking at the right model?

"=inheritHDMI, VGA Inputs"
HDMI Ports Yes

rated:
There seems to be a problem with Microsoft Edge serving Staples.com. It doesn't like to serve the review section. Maybe Edge gets finicky with AdChoice ad banner.

rated:
cuil said:   There seems to be a problem with Microsoft Edge serving Staples. com. It doesn't like to serve the review section. Maybe Edge gets finicky with AdChoice ad banner.

My only Windows 10 machine is the new Lenovo E570 slickdeal.  The EDGE browser, while flashy, is nowhere near as reliable as Chrome which I've permanently switched to.  Even now, it still bugs me about switching to EDGE, even on the goddamn sign on screen.

I've been a Mac user for a long time, but don't want to pay the Mac fee - and look at what kind of crap I get!!!

rated:
FWjunkie2 said:   specifications say Display Port, no mention of HDMI.  Also has VGA.
  Correction:  There does appear to be HDMI port!  

rated:
cuil said:   There seems to be a problem with Microsoft Edge serving Staples. com. It doesn't like to serve the review section. Maybe Edge gets finicky with AdChoice ad banner.
  reviews are visible today using FireFox, thanks for all the feedback

rated:
Had to return mine. It would stay 'in sync'. Even after resetting it, and fiddling around.
Got tired of turning it off and on all the time to have a clear picture. Sigh. Back to my smaller monitor.....

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017