Posted with ToGo

Five (5) CloroxToilet Bowl Cleaner Clinging Bleach Gel Cool Wave Scent 24 oz + $5 Target Gift Card
$9.95
http://www.target.com/p/cloroxtoilet-bowl-cleaner-clinging-bleach-gel-cool-wave-scent-24-oz/-/A-15804793

Add QTY 5 into Cart to receive the Free $5 Target GC

26 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
rated:
Thanks ragingwookiee!

Also, if you add an Up & Up health item greater than $2, enter the promo code of 'HEALTH' for $2 off.  

I purchased the Bacitracin Antibiotic First Aid Ointment - 1 oz - up & up for $2.37 

rated:
I added Up and Up Antibacterial Vibrant Patterned Bandages for $2.29.  You always need bandaids.

rated:
Up and up Ibuprofen for $3.02; something that can always be used.

rated:
 In store, all of these products had a $.50 coupon attached to the bottle but of course YMMV on that one. 

rated:
In 4 five thanks

rated:

rated:
OP, please add a note that you *must* order online for in store pickup. At my Target, there is no signage to reflect that you can do this del in store.

rated:
Well now that I'm at the back, there is signage... but it's next to the $3.42 2-packs.

rated:
Redbeard25 said:   OP, please add a note that you *must* order online for in store pickup. At my Target, there is no signage to reflect that you can do this del in store.

It is in their weekly ad but my preference is online with store pick up - this way I can get the 5% discount with my gift cards.

rated:
Redbeard25 said:   OP, please add a note that you *must* order online for in store pickup. At my Target, there is no signage to reflect that you can do this del in store.

i've done this deal in store twice today (with attached coupons to bottles)  with no issues and got the gift card both times.  I'm going to have the cleanest toilets in the state! 

rated:
Nice, in for one!

rated:
LetsGoMets1 said:   

i've done this deal in store twice today (with attached coupons to bottles)  with no issues and got the gift card both times.  I'm going to have the cleanest toilets in the state! 

Cool. No coupons at my Target, but great deal anyway!

rated:
Nice deals, willing to have a try!

rated:
There are other cleaning items that qualify for gift card offer. These happen to be the cheapest item, which gives you the best deal. Check today's paper for coupons on some of the other items.

rated:
Excellent. in for a set, nice deals.

rated:
This price is really awesome for 5, but fast to out of stock, just only 5 left.

rated:
when I tried to apply the Health promo code for Bactracin Antibiotic First Aid Ointment or the Up and Up Antibacterial Vibrant Patterned Bandages, neither one was eligible for the $2.00 promo code

rated:
Looks like HEALTH promo code is dead, worked for me yesterday, but not today on same exact item.

rated:
Thanks OP. Got 5 today.

But then FWIW..
Went to Sam's Club after picking these up at Target and Sam's has them 6 for 6.38. Regular Price - Same thing.

rated:
oakind said:   Thanks OP. Got 5 today.

But then FWIW..
Went to Sam's Club after picking these up at Target and Sam's has them 6 for 6.38. Regular Price - Same thing.

My Sam's Club was $8.98 - $2.80 sale = $6.18 for box of 6.  

rated:
OP's deal is for "Toilet Bowl Cleaner Clinging Bleach Gel, Cool Wave Scent" that claims to cling 50% longer.
Sam's Club has "Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach, Rain Clean Scent" that isn't making any claims about clinging better.

Both products are available at Target in single bottles, with the "Rain Clean Scent" costing $0.05 more per bottle...

rated:
Does "clinging" really matter when you're most probably going to be using the toilet brush to swish it around and take-off the grime/dirt/build-up??

I like the Sam's deal better...don't have to futz w/ a $5 coupon/GC later, which I've found a pain to deal w/ in the past, as I don't shop Tarjay all that often.

Thanks anyways OP.

rated:
Clinging prevents it from running down the sides into the water by the time you get your brush to swish. Saves on amount of product used.

rated:
I don't remember off hand the if Sams was cling. That's why I got the Target deal, to see how the clinging product works.

Still a good deal for a buck each after gift card.!

rated:
Connman said:   OP's deal is for "Toilet Bowl Cleaner Clinging Bleach Gel, Cool Wave Scent" that claims to cling 50% longer.
Sam's Club has "Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach, Rain Clean Scent" that isn't making any claims about clinging better.

Both products are available at Target in single bottles, with the "Rain Clean Scent" costing $0.05 more per bottle...

Hmm, yeah. But that's a pretty slim distinction in reality. Glad that I read through the thread before I purchased. For me the killer was that I tried the 'HEALTH' code on two different >$2 Up & Up (ointment and alcohol - the reviews for the bandages were not positive) and got "Promocode is not eligible for item". 

rated:
Offer good through 2/4, in store at least. Finally stopped by today to pick some up.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017