posted 2 months ago by
VivYip
Senior Member - 9K

minor update to please check the QS for updated price AC courtesy of zenNUTS via thistle

Staples has the TurboTax Premier 2016 for Windows/Mac (1 User) [Boxed ] for $60.19

TurboTax Premier 2016 for Windows/Mac (1 User) (Boxed) 
NEW- Understand your tax history and maximize next year’s refund with My Analysis & Advice
Get expert answers to your tax questions by phone
Coaches and double checks along the way
Automatically imports W-2s, investment & mortgage information from participating companies
Tailored to you, based on your unique situation
Additional guidance for rental property income, expenses, depreciation and refinancing
Searches for 350+ deductions and credits, including tax-saving rental property deductions
Maximize charitable donations with ItsDeductible™
5 Free Federal E-Files
Includes one State download

This is a decent price for this item considering this is Staples.  Hope this might help someone.  Thank you for reading.

8 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
Not a hot deal. It's $55 at Costco.

rated:
Not all people have costco membership. Also, this might be helpful for people who want to goto Office Depot to PM to this price and use their rewwards. My local Office Depot would not let me PM to Sam's Club even with receipt, but they had no questions when I showed them the Staples price.

rated:
Isn't there same Costco price @ Amazon through today or is that already done?

rated:

rated:
I wanted to use the Amazon price a week ago, but was afraid that the model number is different (428991) and didn't want to take any chances on the PM not working.

rated:
ZenNUTS found a $10 Staples Coupon for TurboTax that brings the price of Premiere down to $50.19:

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1550609

Use coupon 18450 for $10 off 

rated:
thistle said:   ZenNUTS found a $10 Staples Coupon for TurboTax that brings the price of Premiere down to $50.19:

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1550609

Use coupon 18450 for $10 off

With coupon, beats Costco price for Premier.

rated:
The price is now down to 56.99, and the coupon brings it to $46.99. I bought the download version rather than the box version, and saved the sales tax.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017