posted 2 months ago by
speedy777

Lowes has Weber 2 grill tools set as low as $2.50.  The price vary from store to store.  This is great gift for someone who love to grill.  The original price is $19.99

• Spatula and Sausage Tongs
  • Tong handles lock for compact storage
  • Spatula's angled neck reaches over the edge of the grill

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Weber-2-Pack-Tool-Set/1000057855

23 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
anyone else actually see this price and which store? please provide store location

rated:
only on clearance I see is this griddle grilling set for 7.50
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Blackstone-6-Piece-Grilling-Tool-Set/50271955 

rated:
greatdeals_007 said:   anyone else actually see this price and which store? please provide store location
  One of the bay area stores had the set for $8.10, sorry read your request after i closed the window. I put in 94702 zip

rated:
tonysavealot said:   only on clearance I see is this griddle grilling set for 7.50
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Blackstone-6-Piece-Grilling-Tool-Set/50271955

Thanks.  I have been looking for these for awhile.  For those newbie, just put your zipcode to see item available in your area.  I usually order online and pickup in the store close to home.  

rated:
I ended up getting this Weber set for $3.00 at the Rochester Hills store in Michigan. The Sterling Heights store in Michigan has 4 left at $5.00 per set. These have the RED handles, as the ones with BLACK handles are still at $19.99, but are the exact same thing other than the color. They are Stainless Steel and are very nice quality.

rated:
$1.25 at my local store. $1.34 with tax. Nice find. No more around in any store in my area. Thanks OP.

rated:
20 in Columbia mo

rated:
Two at $9.59 at one nearby store. None at any others. Good deal for those lucky few!

rated:
6.30 at one store in my area; still don't like these posts being labeled as hot deals, very misleading due to the subjective pricing

rated:
Only one store near me, N. Durham, has this on clearance at $11.19. Other area stores are normal price of $19.99.

rated:
saintpauljeff said:   6.30 at one store in my area; still don't like these posts being labeled as hot deals, very misleading due to the subjective pricing
It's not misleading at all to categorize this as a hot deal.  Out of all of the Lowe's stores that are currently showing this item in stock, 90% of them are selling it for 50% off or less of the normal selling price of $19.99.  And 75% of stores are selling it for 75% off or less.

rated:
In for 1 for myself. Last one near me for $2.50, but another store still has a few for $5 a set.

rated:
$2.70 at my local store in Hawthorne CA but someone from customer service called me right away and said their inventory was off. Good deal though.

rated:
S. Central Jacksonville Lowe's
8054 Philips Highway
Jacksonville, FL 32256, Store #1842
Phone: (904) 828-5170
Fax: (904) 828-5173

@ $2.50 (2 left)

rated:
Hmm, looks like depends on store, the original price is different:
some price differences in MA

$2.03 Was $8.10
SAVE 74% thru 02/03/2017
Dedham Lowe's
306 Providence Highway
Dedham, MA
------------------
$8.79 Was $10.99
SAVE 20%
Framingham Lowe's
350 Cochituate Rd
Framingham, MA
----------------
$7.20 Was $8.00
SAVE 10%
Westborough Lowe's
260-266 Turnpike Rd
Westborough, MA
----------------
$13.59 Was $16.99
SAVE 20%
Weymouth Lowe's
729 Bridge St
Weymouth, MA
----------------

this one doesn't even show original price
$5

Raynham Lowe's
850 Route 44
Raynham, MA

rated:
Thanks OP. In for 1 at $1.25

rated:
Lowes York,SC $5.00 2 piece set

rated:
saintpauljeff said:   6.30 at one store in my area; still don't like these posts being labeled as hot deals, very misleading due to the subjective pricing

Sounds like you need a big, tall glass of STFU.

rated:
just want to give it a shot BTW Thanks OP!

rated:
i went to the Sterling Heights store in Michigan And got 1 more set at $5.00. There are still 3 more sets available for $5.00 at this location. 2 are on the main floor area next to the grills and fireplaces, although the shelf is marked $19.99 and the last unit is in the normal aisle location next to all the other tools and that is marked at $7.00, but they will ring up at $5.00 if you are in the area.

2000 Metropolitan Pkwy
Sterling Height, MI

rated:
$2 in Mankato, MN.

Had my nephew pick me a few.

Thanks.

rated:
$2 in Carnegie, PA. Too far for me so if you're close to it, go for it.

rated:
Ordered 3 times from 3 local Lowes... all 3 orders canceled.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017