posted 48 years ago by
ecocylina
Addicted Member

With availability limited by ZIP code, and for in-store pickup only,Sears  has the Craftsman Long Life LED/Lighted Safety Glasses on sale for $6.99. The lights can be adjusted to most angles.

Of note,Shop Your Way Rewards members will earn credit with this purchase.

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
It shows bonus points earned on this is $10.You Could Earn Today
70 Base Points $0.07
10,000 Bonus Points $10.00

$10.07 (10,070)  in pointsto use later

points are showing as rolling as long as you pay a penny!  I bought 7 with $70 back in points - waiting on order ready confirmation to see if points post correctly.

actually all safety glasses are showing $10 back and rolling. Just did a 2nd order for $180 points back... glasses are as low as $2 a pair. We'll see if the points come through once order is filled.

From 1st order $70 in Points posted ! Order ready for pickup! Points are pending 24 hours to add to my account, but they are listed there ready to post tomorrow. I can't tell how long they will be good for though (7 days, 30 days, more?).

deal may be dead - product page no longer showing earning $10 in points...

Those who ordered while the deal was working, did you all get the correct $10 in points? Because mine doesnt show the correct bonus points in the account

Yes, Sears took back the $10 in points. They say it was mistakenly issued.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017