PepBoys.com is offering an additional 25% Off Automotive Batteries + Free Battery Installation w/ promotional code PEP25BATT (apply in cart) valid for online purchases only. Shipping is free on orders $50 or more, otherwise select free in-store pickup. Thanks Limak8

Note, if you select free in-store pickup, be sure to bring your old battery so you do not pay a core charge fee (where applicable). 

Automotive Batteries
Car Batteries
Commercial Batteries
Motorcycle Batteries
Marine Batteries
Lawn & Garden Batteries
& More

www.pepboys.com 

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This allows me not to have to unplug the device if it's fully charged which helps in not over heating the device and overcharging. The last feature which is often overlooked is the USB rubber flap.

rated:
spencerlancer said:   This allows me not to have to unplug the device if it's fully charged which helps in not over heating the device and overcharging. The last feature which is often overlooked is the USB rubber flap.

You need to lay off the cheap box wine.  Nothing you mentioned seems relevant to an automobile battery, which has no flaps or USB connections.

rated:
Logan71 said:   
spencerlancer said:   This allows me not to have to unplug the device if it's fully charged which helps in not over heating the device and overcharging. The last feature which is often overlooked is the USB rubber flap.

You need to lay off the cheap box wine.  Nothing you mentioned seems relevant to an automobile battery, which has no flaps or USB connections.

I"m sure he THINKS he's just being funny - it's like the ID 10 T's that used to post asking if something had HDMI when it wasn't even an electronic component - then saying no HDMI makes it a deal breaker

rated:
Where's the deal on the box wine?

rated:
I also used this in store. I picked up a Bosch battery and gave the PEP25BATT code to the gal at the register and it worked just fine. Saved me $43

Thanks!

rated:
Woof. $173 dollars for a new battery on my little Prius.
First car for me and didn't know such a mousey little car has such an expensive battery. o_o'

Edit: I just googled the price of the hybrid battery. Someone hold me. 

rated:
Himahana said:   Woof. $173 dollars for a new battery on my little Prius.
First car for me and didn't know such a mousey little car has such an expensive battery. o_o'

Edit: I just googled the price of the hybrid battery. Someone hold me. 

Wasn't too many years ago it was tough to spend over $100 on a 12 volt lead acid battery.  News sources report batteries are generally lasting longer (I personally have experienced the opposite) so scrap lead is harder to come by, driving scrap prices up and therefore finished battery costs.

rated:
CaedynsPapu said:   Where's the deal on the box wine?
  A car battery only looks like a box of wine.  Do not drink one.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017