posted 48 years ago by
rozzer
Cranky Member

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D1H89DI

These are wall solar lights, not the kind that you stake into the ground

Mpow Solar Lights 2-Pack 20LED Motion Sensor Light Waterproof Outdoor Wall Lighting for Garden,PatioProduct Description Brighten Your Way Home!
Smarter Sensor Modes
Mpow Solar Motion Sensor Light now has Three Intelligent Modes for your choice.
1.Strong Long Light Mode: When it fades into darkness, the light will keep strong and bright until the environment becomes bright.
2. Dim Light Sensor Mode: When in dark night, the light will be dim without people coming near. If people comes, it will brighten up, and the bright light will last 15 seconds until it returns to dim light again.
3.Strong Light Sensor Mode: At night, the light will be strong bright when people comes, and then 15 seconds later, the light dies out automatically.Longer Working Time & Easy Installation
This Mpow Solar light is now equipped with 20 bigger LED lights, which is far more brighter than other similar LED lights in the market. And what's more, we’ve updated the battery capacity to offer your longer working time, providing you 8-10 hour’s illumination in steady mode if fully charged. Super easy to set up and install, add the needed light source for your house without extra expense and electrical wire. Please mount in the direct sunshine place.Phenomenal Overall Quality
To improve the waterproof level, we now add two layers, tightly sealed inner loop to its back case, hence, this Mpow solar light becomes more durable and weatherproof. And we have also updated the solar panel, thus getting a high-efficient, frosted, anti-scratch solar panel.Package Included
2x Mpow Solar Lights
4x Screws
1x User ManualWarranty
Every Mpow product includes a-45 day money back & 18-month warranty.

Use promo code: 89P374JH  

Views
10 Comments
Add Comment
The right picture is the Wall Lighting for Garden1

MPow Solar Wall Light
Disclaimer
This is the correct picture. 

No mention of actual lumen output that I could find.

$29.79 after enter code 89P374JH, The price still has a little expensive.

not bad!

I got the one pack a while ago to use in a dark alley where I enter/exit my house. It's really great and has consistently worked for months. I've become a fan of MPOW (as their Bluetooth earbuds are also very nice).

richarrson said:   $29.79 after enter code 89P374JH, The price still has a little expensive.
  The price is for a 2 pack, in case you didn't realize it

canoeguy1 said:   No mention of actual lumen output that I could find.
  440 lumens

ach1199 said:   
  440 lumens

Thank you. I'll pass.

Paid reviews. 

slicchicfl said:   
ach1199 said:   
  440 lumens

Thank you. I'll pass.

Paid reviews. 

http://fakespot.com/product/mpow-super-bright-20-led-solar-power...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017