posted 48 years ago by
Xenocrates
Deal Hunter - I Deal Therefore I Am

Kmart has the Dolly Madison Solid Wood Top Prep & Serve Kitchen Cart (Black or White ) + $100 Shop Your Way Rewards Points on sale for $178.82 - 10% Off coupon code "KMART10PSAVINGS" = $160.94 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: Shop Your Way Rewards is free to join. 

• This black prep and serve kitchen cart is finished with a thick, solid wood top that creates a superior working surface
  • Plenty of storage and working space make this an ideal choice for your microwave oven stand
  • To create more storage area, this product has two drawers that glide on easy-open castors
  • White cabinet is accented with a natural top, making this an ideal choice for rustic kitchens and cottages
  • Four industrial-grade rubber casters, easily move this cart around the kitchen
  • Two doors on the bottom give added storage space and are suited to holding kitchen implements

Views
9 Comments
Add Comment
I'm a newbie of SYWR points. I have used the points to get $100 credit in the furniture category, but now it shows $21.78 back in points. Can you just create another account and get the $100 again?

It looks great in my kitchen. The stainless top is nice but you can see constant smudge marks on it when your up close. I probably would've gone with the marble top for less upkeep but the marble color didn't fit my kitchen as well as the stainless.

diswes said:   I'm a newbie of SYWR points. I have used the points to get $100 credit in the furniture category, but now it shows $21.78 back in points. Can you just create another account and get the $100 again?
  Technically you could, but they have been known to catch on to people who try this and shut one or even both of their accounts down (and take away the points) over it. I wouldn't take the risk myself. 

20% off $125 or over coupon on SYWR site making subtotal $143 and change....  $101 and change back in points still...

correction... 20% off home furnishings coupon. No need to spend $125. Here it is. Promo Code: 9700073388681884  Subtotal $143.06.....

speckr said:   correction... 20% off home furnishings coupon. No need to spend $125. Here it is. Promo Code: 9700073388681884  Subtotal $143.06.....
  didn't work

There is a 15% off coupon but when I use it the price drops to $152 and points drop to $96

Fantastic deal OP!

Worked for me. Maybe because I am a SYWR member? Whatever works on Sears usually does not last long. They are always glitching the numbers. I am sorry it did not work for you! I see you tried about 5 hours after me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017