posted 48 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Posted with ToGo

Samsung - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV - Black
$499.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-55-class-54-6-diag--led-2160p-smart-4k-ultra-hd-tv-black/5624256.p?skuId=5624256 

Upgrade your home theater setup with this Samsung UHD TV. The 4K ultra HD resolution delivers crisp, clear images, and the Dolby Digital Plus audio creates an immersive listening experience. Featuring a web browser, built-in apps and a smart hub, this Samsung UHD TV lets you enjoy content from all your favorite platforms.

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
I like the one connect box, it makes integrating everything simple.

spencerlancer said:   I like the one connect box, it makes integrating everything simple.
  Does this model come with One Connect?  I don't see reference to is on the BB website.  It is basically a UN55KU6300 which only comes with a remote I believe.

Sold out? When I checkout it says item is not available within 250 miles of me or for shipping.

Great deal.. it seemed pretty good, and sold out justifiably. The only this that tv lacked was HDR, which most of us would Never miss.
It IS still available... 55 miles away... 3 in stock Battle Creek MI

sartor said:   Great deal.. it seemed pretty good, and sold out justifiably. The only this that tv lacked was HDR, which most of us would Never miss.
It IS still available... 55 miles away... 3 in stock Battle Creek MI

There *should* be a lot of great TV deals coming.  IIRC, they put up some great deals on/before the SuperBowl.  Also, I thought it was March/April where the new sets came out w/ new tech, etc.  OLEDs should be coming down in price as well, with even less of a need for a beefy tv mount.

It appears to be a good deal, but w/ the above I'm resisting...

there's only a small market available. not available in DC Area.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017