posted 2 months ago by
VivYip
Senior Member - 9K

Newegg has the following FAR

needs shoprunner otherwise...
iStarUSA T-7M1-SA-BLACK 1x5.25" Bay Audio Series SATA Mobile Rack 2.99
Coupon code EMCRBBR46 - $15 MIR card exp 1/12/17

The info will be added ASAP to the QS of the main thread. Thank you for reading.

5 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Jan. 10, 2017 @ 3:08pm
rated:
Satisfied. I've bought about 20 of these over the years. Thanks

rated:
Applying the code to the cart works, but at checkout they strip out the discount with "The item(s) in your shopping cart does not qualify for the discount with the promo code EMCRBBR46 you've entered. Please check again or contact customer service". Any ideas why?

rated:
I guess this thread is a repost as it appears that ragingwookiee beat the OP by just over an hour:
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1550754

Regardless, the OP of this thread at least took the time to post a link to the $15 MIR form.  Anyway, no issues using the CPN code on my end.

rated:
In order to get free shipping, do you have to go thru the shopruner portal? Ive tried 4 different browsers, and they all kick back an error when linking thru to Newegg.

(The unhelpful "Administrator has been notified")

rated:
to get free shoprunner, one should already somehow be logged on and have the shoprunner shipping available when you're about to checkout...that way it'll show "free shoprunner 2 day" or something like that

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017