Shnoop is offering the Gillette Fusion ProGlide 16-ct. Razor Refill Cartridges PLUS a 6-pack of Colgate Soft Floss-Tip Toothbrushes for $34.99 with free shipping when you use coupon code "GCOLGATE" at checkout.  Note that you don't need to add the toothbrushes to your cart -- the coupon will do it automatically. They're just linked for reference

The same quantity of razor refills would cost over $50 at Amazon, where they received 4.4/5 stars based on 4,326 customer reviews. If you shave 3-4 times per week, this amount of cartridges should last you over a year! 

The free toothbrushes are valued at over $25 at Amazon as well, where they are rated 4.3/5 stars based on 37 customer reviews. They've got slim bristles that are ideal for cleaning tight spaces in between teeth and along the gum line. 

Views
2 Comments
Add Comment
I've never ordered from Shnoop.com before. So as I do before ordering from a company I've never done business with, I did a little research. While I don't know how many people have had a problem with them, I would use the information only as a guideline. You are free to make your own decisions.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/consumer-fraud-center-issues-warni...

jehjeh said:   I've never ordered from Shnoop. com before. So as I do before ordering from a company I've never done business with, I did a little research. While I don't know how many people have had a problem with them, I would use the information only as a guideline. You are free to make your own decisions.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/consumer-fraud-center-issues-warni...

I personally have never had a problem with them, but thanks for the info. That article is from 2012 so I hope Shnoop has since improved. I still shop at Home Depot too despite the credit card hacking. But to each their own

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017