posted 48 years ago by
graffbag

While visiting my local Lowe's today in Durham, NC (N. Durham) I came across Zuli Smartplugs on clearance. The one single plug on the shelf was marked at $12.50 (normally $60), and a display for a 'Smartplug Presence Pack' containing 3 Zuli Smart Plugs was marked $27.25 (normally $159). For the 'presence pack' there were only cards to take to pay at the register and then pickup the item from a locked cage. I don't know how many they have in stock. A quick check on the Lowe's web site shows stock at the three local locations I checked (N. Durham, S. Durham, Chapel Hill) but at slightly higher prices of $14.99 and $44.99.

I have no experience with these so cannot vouch for how well they work. Beyond the basic turn on/turn off and scheduling, they also provide information about energy consumption. It uses Bluetooth, not WiFi. I did find reference to compatibility with Google Nest and Philips Hue

Only iOS compatibility is noted on their web site, with Android being listed as 'coming in 2016'

Of note, when I tried to visit their support page it redirected to ZenDesk with the error 'Bummer. It looks like the help center that you are trying to reach no longer exists.'

Views
0 Comments
Add Comment

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017