More deals in the official Dell Home coupon thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 30, 2017 @ 10:20am
rated:
****ing trash

rated:
You should be kidding! This is a very very very cold not-a-deal.

rated:
I think Dell deals should be banned from FW, they are the worst! prying on the ignorant people that have no idea about computer specs. Almost all the laptops I have seen, even with the 50% off hoax are old dinosaur computers. I guess the saying is correct for Dell, "there is a sucker born every minute"

rated:
I have had very good experience with the Dell refurbished e6330.  I dropped an 8 meg chip of ram in them and a 256 or 512 ssd and they zoom along quite well.  I do not play games or do video editing so the second or third generation of processors work quite well for me.   I use them in business and for pleaseure.   They are fast and dependable, easy to repair, and parts are cheap and plentiful and easy to change out.   I have 4 of them and find them quite good.  Once again if you are doing very intensive stuff like games and video editiing they are not made for you.  but for everything else they are great machines.

rated:
While I agree this deal is terrible, Other Dell referb deals may be good. I picked up an Optiplex 790 for $180 loaded with OS that was a pretty good deal.

rated:
Ordered from Dell Refurbished in the past, received dented/damaged merchandise. Very hit or miss.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017