WalMart is offering the Mainstays Value 3-pc. Bath Towel Collection  (Grey)  on sale for $0.47. Is now in-store only. YMMV

• 100% cotton
  • Includes: 1x Bath Towel, Hand Towel and Wash Cloth

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
Unclear what comes in this "set". I doubt you get bath towel,hand towel and wash cloth all for 47c  If so, this would be a great donation item to animal shelters. 

MommyOfHAndK said:   Unclear what comes in this "set". I doubt you get bath towel,hand towel and wash cloth all for 47c  If so, this would be a great donation item to animal shelters. 

If you scroll down to the "About This Item" or "Specification" section they both list all 3, I was surprised to see it too.

Not meaning to ruin this, but I think this is actually just the washcloth; just missing the dropdown option menu. Compare to this identical item

Yeah, I have to agree that this will likely result in a huge battle/argument with management over what is truly included. It says that it is for a hand towel, but later mentions all of the towels. Plus, this deal has been posted in the glitch/couponing groups for over a week. Most stores are already wiped out. I used Brickseek when I first saw the deal. Found a local store that had in stock. Went to purchase and found that they were the worst quality towels ever. They would be great for donating to the animal shelter or perhaps used as your gym towel, but not good enough quality to use as your daily towel. The ones at my store already had pulls and lose strings. I ended up leaving them as it just wasn't worth the effort or the argument with managers. For those who do take the bait...good luck and happy shopping!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017