posted 48 years ago by
BlurryEyed
Senior Member - 1K

Smith & Wesson M&P 15 SPORT II 5.56 16" - $499 + S/H @ Primary Arms
Taxes for TX
Must be shipped to FFL or Free In-store pickup

This is the best bang for your buck if you're looking for your first Milspec AR-15. At this price, you can barely build a comparable AR. Start with a solid platform like this, and make upgrades where you see fit over time,

LINK 

Views
8 Comments
Add Comment
There ought to be a lot of these for sale cheap since Hillary didn't win.  I know several gun dealers with a $100k tied up in items they ordered preelection.

That's a great gun and the one I normally recommend to those just getting into AR's. And while it's a good price it's also about the same as you can get them normally on gunbroker.com pretty much any day of the week.

OH, and if you are looking for a 22lr the M&P Sport 15-22 is a fantastic gun, not just for new shooters but for people who are into AR's and looking for ways to train and save some cash.

Gun sales to blacks, minorities surge after Trump win | theGrio
Disclaimer
nsdp said:   There ought to be a lot of these for sale cheap since Hillary didn't win.  I know several gun dealers with a $100k tied up in items they ordered preelection.

Wrong! http://thegrio.com/2016/11/28/gun-sales-minority-surge-trump/

just my 2cents,

the only "fact" given in that article was

"In October, there were 2.3 million FBI background checks for gun sales, which was an all-time record. Experts believe that November could be even bigger."

i.e. pre-election, exactly what nsdp said. Trump and the republicans won't sign any bill into law that would take away 2nd amendment rights. So even if every "minority and LGBT person (as stated in the article)" started buying guns, it would only lower the price.

http://grabagun.com/smith-and-wesson-mp15-sport-ii-5-56mm-16.htm... 

$25 more dollars here but no tax, so its a little cheaper. Ordered mine for $532 total

Datapoint:  Ordered online from Primary Arms on Wednesday afternoon, my FFL sent credentials same day.  Seller shipped on Thursday, via FedEx ground (my instructions).  My cost =$499.99, plus $9.83 shipping, no tax.  My first experience w/ them, but they seem very much on the ball

Same thing happened to me when The Brady Bill was enacted. Had a shop and loaded up on hi cap magazines. Spent about $6000 and they are still in my storage area. Closed my shop in 1997.

Anyone with any insight on dealer cost (mfter invoice) on this rifle?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017