https://www.plenti.com/earn-points/partner-offers/partner-offer-details?page=details&id=21951&couponDisplayClassification=1

†ID:†21951

Terms and Conditions

Plenti points may be earned only on food and non-alcoholic beverages, at participating Chiliís locations, and cannot be earned on Chiliís Gift Cards, alcoholic beverages, donations, tax, gratuity, and other items that are not food. Your Plenti rewards card or the phone number associated with your Plenti account must be presented at the time of purchase. Limit of one offer redemption permitted per member during the promotional period. Offer requires online activation. Offer expires 11:59PM ET on given date. Qualifying purchases can be made in store at Chiliís or online at chilis.com.

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I don't know if I didn't do it correctly but a couple Exxon offers that I already activated didn't give me promised points by plenti. I sent an email but no response so far from plenti....

rated:
maxmadman said:   I don't know if I didn't do it correctly but a couple Exxon offers that I already activated didn't give me promised points by plenti. I sent an email but no response so far from plenti....
††

in my case they did credit properly at Exxon. are you sure you swiped your Plenti card prior to the start of pumping the gas? †did you check your account history at plenti.com, if shows all deposits and withdrawals of points.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017