Roundtrip Airfares as low as $75 on Frontier Airlines via Orbitz"s Deal Of The DayFrontier Airlines via Orbitz, have a "Frontier Special sale" going on. Frontier is an ultra low-cost air carrier and will allow only 1 small personal bag for free. Read their baggage policy & information for reduced rates. Specials are for select dates and flights.

View deals and book it here 
Sample Roundtrip Airfares:
Charlotte (CLT) - Trenton (TTN) $75
Las Vegas (LAS) - Austin (AUS) $82
Charlotte (CLT) - Philadelphia (PHL) $85
Phoenix (PHX) - Portland (PDX) $87
Phoenix (PHX) - Seattle (SEA) $87
Orlando (MCO) - Raleigh (RDU) $87
Raleigh (RDU) - Philadelphia (PHL) $87
Philadelphia (PHL) - Charlotte (CLT) $95
Denver (DEN) - Chicago (ORD) $97
Denver (DEN) - Salt Lake City (SLC) $97
Orlando (MCO) - Chicago (ORD) $97
Las Vegas (LAS) - Bedarrides (STL) $97
Phoenix (PHX) - Colorado Springs (COS) $97
Orlando (MCO) - Atlanta (ATL) $98
Denver (DEN) - Phoenix (PHX) $99
Philadelphia (PHL) - Punta Gorda (PGD) $102
Houston (IAH) - Las Vegas (LAS) $102
Chicago (ORD) - Orlando (MCO) $102
Raleigh (RDU) - Trenton (TTN) $102
San Francisco (SFO) - Chicago (ORD) $107
Cleveland (CLE) - Tampa (TPA) $107
Tampa (TPA) - Cincinnati (CVG) $107
Philadelphia (PHL) - Raleigh (RDU) $112
Cleveland (CLE) - Fort Myers (RSW) $117
New York (LGA) - Miami (MIA) $117
Chicago (ORD) - Miami (MIA) $117
Austin (AUS) - Denver (DEN) $117
Pittsburgh (PIT) - Orlando (MCO) $117
Tampa (TPA) - Chicago (ORD) $117
Charlotte (CLT) - Orlando (MCO) $120
Las Vegas (LAS) - Columbus (CMH) $122
Chicago (ORD) - Tampa (TPA) $122
Chicago (ORD) - Salt Lake City (SLC) $122
Las Vegas (LAS) - Columbus (CMH) $122 

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Be careful. My last flight with them they flew me to Ft Myers and then cancelled my return flight. I had to pay the difference of what they wouldn't cover on another airline to get home the next day. I also paid twice for my luggage, once to Frontier that wasn't refunded and then again to the airline that actually brought me home. Their low prices may not turn out to be a bargain.

rated:
Ilovebargains said:   Be careful. My last flight with them they flew me to Ft Myers and then cancelled my return flight. I had to pay the difference of what they wouldn't cover on another airline to get home the next day. I also paid twice for my luggage, once to Frontier that wasn't refunded and then again to the airline that actually brought me home. Their low prices may not turn out to be a bargain.

I would dispute that luggage charge if the flight was cancelled. they can't charge you for something they didn't provide.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017