Posted with ToGo

New LG V10 H900 - 64GB - AT&T (Unlocked) Smartphone - Space Black Opal Blue
$249.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-LG-V10-H900-64GB-AT-amp-T-Unlocked-Smartphone-Space-Black-Opal-Blue-/311759048272

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
I used to like LG until they refused to fix my "bootloop G4". Terrible Company to deal with.

DirtCheap said:   I used to like LG until they refused to fix my "bootloop G4". Terrible Company to deal with.

Yep and NO warranty for buying from fleabay as well!

I bought refurb but really newly re-packaged new T-Mobile G4 from fleabay in July and the damn thing stopped working 3 days ago - it was just sitting on my desk and just died without warning or abuse.  I'm out $175 after using it it for 5 .5 months and if I bought it thru T-Mobile then they would have given me replacement but no dice if you buy from fleabay!

This is will be my LAST LG product!

I had owned several LG phones and other products as well. But after they refused to fix a G Flex 2 that I had bought new that was less than a year old, I no longer buy LG products.

GG

DirtCheap said:   I used to like LG until they refused to fix my "bootloop G4". Terrible Company to deal wit
Bootloop is also a major problem that migrated to the V10, I had the V10 until it got that bootloop problem a moth ago.

LG is such a bad company when it comes to cell phone. I bought a brand new LG Flex 2 from DailySteals.com and the phone would not come on 10 months after the purchase. Apparently this is a well known problem, either the battery and/or the charging circuit. They refused to fix it because it was unlocked thus they said it was purchased more than a year ago. I provided proof of purchase but they kept saying it can't be new because it is unlocked. The receipt clearly stated "new AT&T unlocked LG Flex 2". They basically called me and DailySteals liars. I got the phone for a good price but tbis is clearly a case of 'You get what you pay for'.

STAY AWAY FROM LG. This is why they kept losing $ on their mobile business. They built crappy phones and not back up their warranty.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017