The Walt Disney World Resort is now offering a huge discount on tickets for Florida residents.Residents of the Sunshine State can now visit Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom using the “Discover Disney” ticket discount.Florida residents can buy a 3-Day pass for $139 per person, which admits guests into three different parks. And, for $20 more, residents get an fourth day pass.Tickets are now available and must be used before June 9, and from May 27 through June 9, guests can not use the pass at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.The “Discover Disney” pass is an incredible deal because an average ticket costs around $105 per day at Disney parks.Adults must show proof of Florida residency when purchasing tickets and at park entrances.   https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/resident-discover/

Views
10 Comments
Add Comment
Similar deal for SoCal residents at Disneyland for 3 day pass for $149

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/tickets/?rate=southern-californ...

*So Cal Resident tickets are valid only for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999; proof of residency is required for purchase and admission. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Tickets expire May 25, 2017. Blockout days of April 9, 2017 through April 23, 2017 apply. May purchase up to 5 tickets per person per day with valid ID. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.

Magic Morning admission allows admission into selected attractions at Disneyland® Park before the park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each Guest must have valid, eligible theme park admission. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and capacity. Applicable theme park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to restrictions and cancellation.

Any 1-day passes in SoCal?  1 day is all the standing in line that I can tolerate. It didn't seem as bad back in 1960 ...

It has long time to use the ticket, thanks op.

Is the ticket limited to be used by one person only?
I mean that if there is any name or photo on the ticket? Can I bring different kid in every time that I visit the park?

At this point, every Disney ticket when presented at the gate is linked to the presented via fingerprint or photo (depending on park.)  While it may be possible to slide someone else into the park, do you really want to take the chance after driving in, paying parking, walking up to the gate?  Not worth the disappointment.

Now if you are really dead-set on getting a deal on Disney Tickets, you will need proof of residency in FL or CA.  Go obtain a driver's license in one of these states (esp. FL) and you can rock those local resident discounts to your heart's content.  FL Driver's License Site  

fbckids said:   At this point, every Disney ticket when presented at the gate is linked to the presented via fingerprint or photo (depending on park.)  While it may be possible to slide someone else into the park, do you really want to take the chance after driving in, paying parking, walking up to the gate?  Not worth the disappointment.

Now if you are really dead-set on getting a deal on Disney Tickets, you will need proof of residency in FL or CA.  Go obtain a driver's license in one of these states (esp. FL) and you can rock those local resident discounts to your heart's content.  FL Driver's License Site  

You don't even need a Florida's driver's license.  Based on their validation requirements, you just need to have a home in Florida.  Bank account statement or bills should work to prove "residency."  https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/florida-residents/validation-requirements/

fbckids said:   At this point, every Disney ticket when presented at the gate is linked to the presented via fingerprint or photo (depending on park.)  While it may be possible to slide someone else into the park, do you really want to take the chance after driving in, paying parking, walking up to the gate?  Not worth the disappointment.

Fingerprint! Wow! How can Disneyland allow to collect bio-metric data?
I asked because I have 3 kids and I do not think that it is worth to take them 3 times to the same theme park. If possible, I do not mind to take each kid twice, instead of 3 times, to the park instead. 3x2=2x3

anaheimhill said:   

Fingerprint! Wow! How can Disneyland allow to collect bio-metric data?
I asked because I have 3 kids and I do not think that it is worth to take them 3 times to the same theme park. If possible, I do not mind to take each kid twice, instead of 3 times, to the park instead. 3x2=2x3

We don't allow them to have our fingerprints.  We use our knuckle instead or show ID.  Same with Universal Orlando.  They just give us the spiel that if we lose our ticket/magicband that anyone will be able to use it without the fingerprint.  Fine.  We don't attach a credit card to them either and don't stay on property (mom has a home nearby) so that isn't a big concern either.

You can add Park Hopper option for $27/$35 per ticket (depending on 3 day vs 4 day).

Also if you arent sure you can use 4 days, you can purchase 3 days now and upgrade to the 4th day in the future. I didnt see that in print anywhere (the gate agent told me) so please verify when purchasing your ticket.

chipper1234 said:   You can add Park Hopper option for $27/$35 per ticket (depending on 3 day vs 4 day).

Also if you arent sure you can use 4 days, you can purchase 3 days now and upgrade to the 4th day in the future. I didnt see that in print anywhere (the gate agent told me) so please verify when purchasing your ticket.

How much does it cost to add the 4th day on top of $149 for 3 days (CA)?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017