posted 2 months ago by
anticlawson
I am usually on vacation.

Home Depot has the Rayovac Alkaline AA Battery 24-ct. on sale for $4.00 with free in-store pickup. 

• AAA Also Available Here
  • Can Be Stores up to 7 Years
  • Lifetime Warranty

12 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Nice price, but 24 pack seems a little too much....

rated:
chriseckbot said:   Nice price, but 24 pack seems a little too much....
Relative... If you've got a bunch of kid toys with power buttons, 24 is not enough. I'm buying 3 AA and 2 AAA packs at this price...!

BTW, the "was $4.88" price is misleading, as it's not like $4.88 is a normal or average price. $8-10 would be more average. So $4 is a great deal. Thanks OP.

rated:
Only 1 in stock at my local Home Depot (which may well be one someone picks up on my way to the store, or is hidden on some other shelf).

This is an awesome price, though!

rated:
Dotbody said:   
chriseckbot said:   Nice price, but 24 pack seems a little too much....
Relative... If you've got a bunch of kid toys with power buttons, 24 is not enough. I'm buying 3 AA and 2 AAA packs at this price...!

BTW, the "was $4.88" price is misleading, as it's not like $4.88 is a normal or average price. $8-10 would be more average. So $4 is a great deal. Thanks OP.

My buy price is less than $1 for a 4 pack (usually at ShopRite). This is a good deal.

rated:
"Rayovac Alkaline AA Battery 24-ct. $4.00 @ Home Depot w/ In-Store PU"

The last time I did an in-store PU, everyone looked at me and I said "It's the dog!" but the manager suggested very politely that I should go outside for any such future episodes.

rated:
Thanks!  in for one

rated:

rated:
Ordered a 24 pack of AAAs.  Home Depot called saying they couldn't find any of the 24 packs, even though inventory said they had 4.  The rep offered to substitute a 60 pack instead.  Of course I said okay.

rated:
88 cents off ...  staff is working overtime

rated:
Really good deal!!! If I just didn't stock up on Amazon Batteries, i'd be all over this like white on rice

rated:
in for a few AA & AAA

rated:
FuriousGeorge11 said:   Ordered a 24 pack of AAAs.  Home Depot called saying they couldn't find any of the 24 packs, even though inventory said they had 4.  The rep offered to substitute a 60 pack instead.  Of course I said okay.
Good example here of the difference between Home Depot and Lowe's
You'd be lucky to even get a call from Lowe's, and just have your order canceled.  And that canceled order would still show up as "processing" from now until the cows come home.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017