posted 48 years ago by
rareairhead
Broke Member

Amazon has the WEN 6510 Oscillating Spindle Sander delivered for Prime members at $94.95.  Very decent price on a decent tool.  It's their #1 best seller in Power Spindle Sanders and 83% of the 147 reviews are 5 Star.

The Camels say it's the lowest price ever. 

Check it out HERE. 

Description:
Powerful 1/2 HP 3.5 Amp motor provides 58 OPM and 2000 RPM
Includes 6 sanding sleeve sizes for a variety of curvatures: 1/2 in., 3/4, in., 1 in., 1-1/2 in., 2 in., 3 in.
Features onboard storage for all accessories along with a dust collection port for hooking in a dust extractor
Attach the dust collector of your choice to the onboard dust port to minimize clean-up
Backed by a two-year warranty

Enjoy!

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
I have both this and a WEN 10" variable speed drill press--and both are great tools! I bought mine from Sears.com as a SYW member using surprise points and other accumulated SYWR points (and with free shipping), beating even Amazon's prices.

Different WEN than makes hair care products??

Same price at Walmart if you don't have Prime.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017