The online Starbucks store ​ still has 1lb Christmas Blend Vintage Ground coffee for $14.95, and it's 2 for 1 with code "CHEERS." It's no longer listed under sale items or in the coffee section but I just searched "Christmas" on the store site, or click my link. If you buy more than $50 worth of stuff, you can double dip and get a $10 gift card by also using the code "EGIFT10." You automatically get free shipping if your order totals $75. I also got 5% cashback through Discover Card.

I bought 8lbs and it came to $6.62 a pound after tax and after $5.99 shipping (didn't feel like padding order to get to $75), when subtracting the value of the gift card and cashback. Forgive me if I'm double posting, but I couldn't find an exact content match and also I was at first under the impression it was out of stock given that it's not listed under coffee or sale items so thought maybe some of you would think the same.   

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
Thanks, bewley.
And if you don't have a Discover Card, but pay with your registered Starbucks card, you'll earn 119 stars, almost enough for a free drink--may even be a better value than DC.

where is the url?

just a note, it seems like they fixed the issue and now the Christmas Blend comes up when searching under Coffee. Not sure what you mean, a8495, I link directly to the appropriate page of the product.

thanks etrader for your point regarding rewards, i probably should have topped up and paid the entirety with a starbucks card... since i like a lattes, you're right, it would have been a slightly improved savings. as it is, i forgot i paid for $10 of the purchase with the card i got in order to get the free 250 reward stars, and the rest with my discover card so my total savings was wrongly calculated but alas.

They have  "happynewgear" for 10% off sale items

I'm not a fan of the "Christmas Blend". If I had to drink it day after day, I would probably convert to Judaism.

Win, win, win! Great deal! Will freeze extra bags. Thanks, OP!

Saw at my local Southern California Vons that the in-store Starbucks kiosk has a Manager's Special clearance of $5.00 per pound for the Christmas Blend whole bean and Christmas espresso. Also, all the Christmas Blend k-cups were also on sale for $5.00. You do need a Vons/Pavillions club card for the sale though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017