Posted with ToGo

Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc4 Men's Electric Razor, 4-Blade Cordless with Wet/Dry Shaver Convenience
$89.99
https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-ES-LA63-S-Electric-Cordless-Convenience/dp/B002N5MHLU

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thanks, OP. Great price on a great razor. Had one for two years now, and going strong. Best razor I've ever had, and at my age, I've had many!

rated:
Agree, I have had this one for a few years now and use it all the time. Holding up strong and works really well. If you're on the fence, I paid a lot more for it.

rated:
Panasonic razor is the best I'm third to vouch for this quality razor. I bought one last month and threw away my Brawn device.

rated:
Bought 6 years ago for slightly more than this when it was on sale. Still going strong.

I bought because of all the good reviews about quality and durability. Seems to hold up.

rated:
Ordered on December 21, 2010
Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal: $93.70
Shipping & Handling: $3.99
Free Shipping: -$3.99
Total before tax: $93.70
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
Grand Total: $93.70

Still using it to this day....had to replace the foil and blade in 2014.

Foil and blade is nearly $50.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002N5MHL0/ref=oh_aui_search_d...

I'm debating if I should pay $40 more for the whole new shaver or keep using the one I have. Miss the good old days when Amazon didn't charge tax here in FL.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017