posted 48 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Posted with ToGo

Butterball XL Indoor Electric Turkey Fryer
$39.00
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Butterball-XL-Indoor-Electric-Turkey-Fryer-23011114/204784216

Fry, boil and steam all your favorite foods with the Butterball XL Indoor Electric Turkey Fryer. It has a 1650-watt electric heating element to quickly heat oil up and save you time. Using this safe and powerful fryer, you can cook turkeys that are up to 20 lbs. in just 3-1/2 to 4 minutes per pound.

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
Got this message:

The product you are trying to view is not currently available.

If you have any questions, you can reach our web support team by email at customercare@HomeDepot.com or by phone at 1-800-430-3376

Might be a bad link. searched "Butterball" and found it.

Got the $39 price. And also this gem:
Express Delivery from Store
As soon as tomorrow, starting at $79

No other options are available. So the deal is a terrible $118. No way

None at my HD, but a number of them at nearby stores if you didn't try that option. I got one of these a few years back after the holidays. Used it a few times and it worked great, but its kind of a PITA dealing with that much oil. I guess if its your thing to do a lot of frying this is a nice "safe" way. Never used it for the boil/steaming option as we've got other options.

Here it is: 
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Butterball-Electric-Turkey-Fryer-2301...

It is available locally but I was looking for an air fryer

I got the last one in a sealed box at the HD in Flemington, NJ, today. A great price, with thanks to the original poster.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017