Included Free: 

$20 TO SPEND OR 8x8 PHOTO BOOK - Shutterfly [Digital Download Add-On]
CHOOSE YOUR FREE GIFT: $20 TO SPEND OR 8x8 PHOTO BOOK
BestBuy.com account required. Instructions to redeem are usually e-mailed within 1 hr.

Does this mean that Visa Checkout is offering another $25 off $100+ purchase at Best Buy?   If so,
it seems it would be good on many items.

yeah, op has a link to the 25off 100 instructions.  

oos in chicago.  the other site has lots of reports of oos too.

It is saying back ordered but gave it gave me a date 0f 1/25/17 so we shall see.  

****** Just received an email from best buy with updated shipping info*** BACKORDERED ITEM EXPECTED TO ARRIVE BETWEEN WED 02/08 - TUE 02/14 

Just received another email that it has shipped and according to tracking will be delivered on Monday 1/23. Doesn't look like any more are in stock to place orders at the moment but not sure where this one came from. Just thought I would update.

Put it in my cart on Thursday but couldn't check out with it on Friday. Now Windows version shows OOS so I went ahead and ordered Mac version.  Unfortunately I'll need to reformat it. Couldn't pass up the extra $25 off.

already got it. thank you. $95 is the lowest price ever have seen.

good deal, thanks op...today is last day for this one

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017