LINK 
COCOA30  30% Off with Kohl's charge.
FREE4JAN  Free Ship with Kohl's charge.
$139.99, Sale $119.99 less $36 coupon = $84 shipped (with coupon)
Kohl's 6% eBates cashback too.

I got this model for xmas, and wasn't expecting much, but its amazing.  Worth the purchase if all you ever make is wings and fries.
Be sure to get the XL, no matter which model you choose.

*Update* (thanks Linrick)
Linked above says XL, but its a normal size 3.4qt Airfryer.  Nothing wrong with it, just less capacity.  Unless you are cooking for 2 or less, I would go with the "true" XL.
Here is the link to the "true" XL 5.3qt for $105 shipped at Kohl's.
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2560317/53-qt-power-air-fryer.jsp

Makes incredible wings...I think better than deep fried.
Salt n pepper, no breading needed.
18-mins at 400oF, coat with a little barbecue sauce, then another 7-mins. 
(up to 2lbs at once)

French Fries
Cut baking potatoes into strips.  Soak in water 15-mins.
Coat with 1tbsp of olive oil
Put in the Airfryer and press the French fry button.
Brown on the outside soft on the inside.

A mechanical fan circulates the hot air around the food at high speed, cooking the food and producing a crispy layer thanks to the Maillard effect. Food is cooked in the cooking basket that sits atop a drip tray.
Air fryers require that the basket be periodically shaken to ensure even cooking throughout.
By using less oil to fry, air fryers become a healthier alternative to traditionally deep fried foods which can increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, diabetes, cancer and obesity.

6 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
rated:
I don't know why they label this as XL.  Honestly, that is the small one (3.4 - 3.7 quarts) compared to the real XL size at 5.3+ quarts.  I bought the Tristar Power AirFryer XL at Sam's Club for $89 (regular price $119.)   Sam's also have a better return policy. 

rated:
linrick said:   I don't know why they label this as XL.  Honestly, that is the small one (3.4 - 3.7 quarts) compared to the real XL size at 5.3+ quarts.  I bought the Tristar Power AirFryer XL at Sam's Club for $89 (regular price $119.)   Sam's also have a better return policy. 
  Thanks "Linrick", just saw XL, and didn't look at qt. capacity.  This is really a regular sized Airfryer.
  Here is the link to the "true" XL 5.3qt for $105 shipped at Kohl's.
  http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2560317/53-qt-power-air-fryer.jsp
  The one at Sam's Club is currently $120.

rated:
This or Philips refurbs that sell around $75?

rated:
Be sure to read the Amazon reviews if you're tempted to purchase any "airfryer." Especially if you already have a good convection oven, the utility and value of a countertop airfryer is debatable.

rated:
rls3 said:   Be sure to read the Amazon reviews if you're tempted to purchase any "airfryer." Especially if you already have a good convection oven, the utility and value of a countertop airfryer is debatable.
  Never made wings and fries this good in our convection oven, as we get in our airfryer.

rated:
rls3 said:   Be sure to read the Amazon reviews if you're tempted to purchase any "airfryer." Especially if you already have a good convection oven, the utility and value of a countertop airfryer is debatable.
  Thanks for the heads up for Amazon reviews.  Not very good.  Pass.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017