ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Posted with ToGo

Sam's Club Membership $22.50 (New Members) at  SamsClub. com

https://www3.samsclub.com/best-deals/membership-deals/ 

Views
14 Comments
Add Comment
Now if only Costco would price match ...

ragingwookiee, please describe how you get $22.50 for membership renewal. I see $45 for renewal and there is a $10 gift card offer, which brings the renewal fee to $35.

If you enter your email in the field shown, it will give you a code to use for a discounted membership of $22.50. However, the fine print states that this price is for new members only.

The GC promo is $15.

Half price is for NEW members only.. Fine print:

**Join as a new Sam's Savings™ Member and receive 50% off the $45 cost of the annual membership. This Sam's Savings Membership is valid for one year from date of activation, and renewal cost will be the Sam's Savings Membership fee at the time of renewal. You must be 18 or older to purchase a membership, and membership is subject to qualifications. Bring this mailer to your local club to redeem the offer when you join Sam's Club®. This offer may not be combined with any other offer or promotion. Offer not valid online. Visit SamsClub.com/privacy to view our privacy policy. Offer not valid in Puerto Rico. WalMart® and Sam's Club employees are not eligible for this offer. Void if copied, purchased or sold. Offer ends January 31, 2017, OR while supplies last.

I put in 2 or 3 different email addresses but the emails never arrive. Is it working?

Please note that they charge tax on the membership. So OP should be corrected to $22.50 + tax.

jpessin3 said:   Please note that they charge tax on the membership. So OP should be corrected to $22.50 + tax.
 I think if they charge tax or not depends on where you live. Each state has there own tax policies regarding club memberships and if they are taxed or not.

fxm87 said:   I put in 2 or 3 different email addresses but the emails never arrive. Is it working?
 Check your junk mail folder. That is where my e-mail was deposited.

MrVietnam said:   
fxm87 said:   I put in 2 or 3 different email addresses but the emails never arrive. Is it working?
 Check your junk mail folder. That is where my e-mail was deposited.

Not in spam folder and never received anything from Sam's.  Don't think it's working.

So is it $22.5 for membership + $15 GC?

nortotron said:   So is it $22.5 for membership + $15 GC?
  no just 50% off.
as per SD forums, it works for renewals also.

pradeepkrcv said:   
nortotron said:   So is it $22.5 for membership + $15 GC?
  no just 50% off.
as per SD forums, it works for renewals also.

Then I think game time savings membership is better. $45 for membership + $25 GC + 2 free items (large takenbake pizza, cookies) + 2 items at discount (discount items may not be that interesting, but if you were going to buy it anyways, it is a saving).

never heard back from them

me too, never received an email..after signing up. The other deal with $25 gift card and pizza looks more attractive then this one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017