https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J171XZ8
30%off price: $6.99+ FS w/ Amazon Prime after applying code: 5BGONTU6

Details: 

• 2 Port Car Charger - Dual smart USB ports quickly and easily identify yours mobile devices, to provide optimal charging efficiency. 5V/2.4A maximum output.
  • Aluminum Head - Extremely durable double injected frame features a polycarbonate inner layer and a flexible external TPU molding to allow for a soft and firm grip.
  • Powerful 4.8A Car Charger - Car Charger charges your mobile devices including the iPad (max speed), iPhone (max speed), iPod, HTC, Galaxy, Blackberry, MP3 Players, Digital Cameras, PDAs, Mobile Phones.

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:

rated:
But it's a nice price.

rated:
yes, affordable price

rated:
Bought 2 when they were $3.50. Works well for $3.50. Have not tried an Aukey or similar charger for comparison, but it will charge my Note 3 at about 1.5%/minute.

rated:
Yeah, I think so

rated:
Yep, maybe ok

rated:
i was decided that ThechStone have better quality. They offer Quick charge Car charger and i was find a offer coupon that cut price to 3.99$. They have no fake reviews and i was surprised from so quick charging of my phone

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017