posted 2 months ago by
hanydropro
Hysterical member

Here's a slick deal - 8 weeks of an LA Times digital subscription for FREE - no credit card required!
No automatic renewal. Easy sign up. Offer expires 1/16/17.

http://ad.latimes.com/land-8free/index.html

Description: Your subscription includes
Unlimited access to all online content
The eNewspaper, emailed daily
Our app with breaking news alerts

Free is free is free! (Or you can get a 16 week digital subscription for just $0.99.)

Hope this helps someone. If you like this deal and sign up, perhaps you might click the "I bought this" button even though the subscription is free!

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Will it continue after 8 weeks and will they attempt to send me a bill after 8 weeks or will it automatically cancel?

I know before when I redeemed airline points for the print edition. After it ran out they just kept on delivering it and sent me a bill even though I didn't ask for them to continue delivery. I guess even though no credit card was required after 8 weeks I will give them a call to make sure it is canceled and they don't plan on continuing it and sending out a bill. I just realized I didn't have to provide a home address so it would be hard for them to send out a bill unless they did via e-mail.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Will it continue after 8 weeks and will they attempt to send me a bill after 8 weeks or will it automatically cancel?

I know before when I redeemed airline points for the print edition. After it ran out they just kept on delivering it and sent me a bill even though I didn't ask for them to continue delivery. I guess even though no credit card was required after 8 weeks I will give them a call to make sure it is canceled and they don't plan on continuing it and sending out a bill. I just realized I didn't have to provide a home address so it would be hard for them to send out a bill unless they did via e-mail.

The DNC will put you on their fund raising list feeling confident that you have been effectively hornswaggled by the LA Times fake news and slanted articles. We're on the teachers $1 per year plan just so I know what I'm supposed to think.    
Basically they can give it away because the more subscribers they have, the higher the ad rates they can charge. The paper itself is a mere shell of what it once was by most measures - it's size, depth, investigative journalism, and objectivity have all gone the way of the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus.

rated:
"This offer has now expired".

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017