On the left side of the page choose your sport. Example, NFL shop, choose your team. Search for mens jacket or varsity jacket. Example=NFL Men's Varsity Jacket - Pittsburgh Steelers .http://www.kmart.com/nfl-men-s-va...ockType=G3 Not all sports teams have these jackets. I couldn't check them all, but the ones that I did, all show 45.48 back in points. 

http://www.kmart.com/fitness-sports-fan-shop/b-1306580717?sid 

13 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
rated:
Members earn 15,000 points on every $15.00 worth of Clearance merchandise. That's why. pick anything clearance.

rated:
bookreader54321 said:   Members earn 15,000 points on every $15.00 worth of Clearance merchandise. That's why. pick anything clearance.

clearance link?

rated:
^^^ yes I'd like a link too please. I don't see where it says that on the site. Is it possible it's targeted?

rated:

terms (250.22kB)
Disclaimer
needhelpplease said:   

clearance link?

http://www.kmart.com/en_us/clearance.html 

rated:
Found just one M side (Cardinals) that offered free shipping.

rated:

rated:
I can't seem to find anything in my store, my parents store in NC or my friends store in FL within a 50 mile radius. Shipping is also not available. I guess they only have very few items. Bummer.

rated:
In-store would be for local teams. You are ool if they don't have any, or if you are looking for Atlanta gear.
Go Falcons!

rated:
is this deal still going on? i don't see any mention about the shop your way points on the Kmart site when browsing the NFL men's jacket section

rated:
jedwardkimesq said:   is this deal still going on? i don't see any mention about the shop your way points on the Kmart site when browsing the NFL men's jacket section
  once select size and click under the price "eligible for shop your way points" you will see the bonus points being given

I can't seem to find anything in stock for shipping so the deal may be essentially dead

rated:
So I haven't done much shopping with the points. I did find a jacket and supposedly get the $43ish in points. When will those show up and be available? I tried to go back in and do another order and no points show up as available.

rated:
davempls said:   So I haven't done much shopping with the points. I did find a jacket and supposedly get the $43ish in points. When will those show up and be available? I tried to go back in and do another order and no points show up as available.
  says it may take up to 10 days to show up in account
"*Although points usually apply to your balance instantly, it can sometimes take up to 10 days. Returns or cancellations could remove the applicable points from your account."

i managed to find a sweater in my size eligible for shipping 
added one other item and made the order
I also had $7.00 in surprise points available (plus $0.71 from my past points) so it made the deal even better
Thanks for sharing this deal

rated:
HA! the points expired in 14 days. i'm going to return the sweater i ordered (it's kinda ugly... would have kept it if the points were still valid)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017