posted 2 months ago by
NationSurf
Hysterical member

Apply 20% off Holiday Clearance code HOLIDAY - it comes out to $7.99

The Original Peppermint Bark  $9.99 (reg $28.95) with free shipping
Our nostalgic peppermint bark is often copied but never matched in quality or flavor. The once-a-year favorite is handcrafted using the finest ingredients, including custom-blended Guittard chocolate and triple-distilled oil of peppermint. Master candy makers pour a layer of melted dark chocolate on a marble table and then top it with a layer of creamy white chocolate. This “bark” is finished with a snowfall of handmade peppermint candy pieces. The result is an unforgettable holiday confection with a perfect harmony of flavors and textures in every bite.

• 1 lb.
  • Made in USA.
  • This item cannot be shipped to Hawaii but is available for purchase at our Honolulu retail store.

more Holiday Clearance  

Some items have automatic free shipping.  If not, compare which is coupon is better to use - the one above or FREESHIP for free shipping (shipping information)

11 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I'm in. Thanks.

rated:
This post is right after the one for the dental irrigator.
That's true FW consideration! 

rated:
Thanks. I am going to get in trouble for ordering this

rated:
I got mine today. WOW, this stuff is really good !

There goes my diet

rated:
Message at Williams Sonoma says that code is not yet activated. Any information on how to get the peppermint bark at $7.99?

rated:
RainbowSurfer said:   Message at Williams Sonoma says that code is not yet activated. Any information on how to get the peppermint bark at $7.99?
  Wait for the next sale. This deal has expired.

rated:
Today's sale is not as good but here it is:

Buy 2-Pounds of Peppermint Bark and use code "HOLIDAY" for 20% off with free shipping.

$18.39 (after coupon)

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/williams-sonoma-large-pe... 

rated:
It's back! Use code "SALE".

rated:
Bought one. Thanks!

rated:
In for 2 using code SALE to get the last 20% off and FS. Thanks, OP.

rated:
Seen cheaper, but still a good price.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017